Jotting down a list things we do today, in general in our daily lives….to view them later in the year 2033.it will be a fun comparison then and also act as a reminder how I saw the world today.It will also be like an almanac in fact.
Read the full article here
In yet another blow to Bangalore night life,the authorities have declared music to be shut down in pubs by 10PM.
Here are some suggestions for the future :
- Bring back prohibition ! No Alcohol no Crime. Right?
- No one should work beyond sunset or say 6PM. It increases “nefariousness”
- Women should rather be in the kitchen. Afterall cooking is their forte isn’t it?
- Cancel all night shows in movie theaters. Or switch on lights in the movie hall.
- Enforce curfew after 10PM. Why go out in the night at all eh?
- No classical concerts in the night either. Zakir Hussain needs to sleep by 10PM as well.
- No movie shooting after dark. Who wants to see dark movies anyways.?
- Shut airports.(Music plays there too) Night flights are bad for the health.
- Shut hospitals by 9PM. Doctors,of all people, certainly need this welcome break.
- Shut cable TV after 10PM. Who wants to watch MTV after 10PM anyways?
There is a problem and there is a solution. Please Reblog/retweet, re whatever to get this solution to the concerned people. Who know we might see a change in their stand?
The designer Barfii is here – rich in color ,sweet in texture and overall a feel good factor.
Is this good enough to spend time ,money and brave traffic to go watch ?
Find out here.
SRK ki movies dekhna mushkil hi nahi balki ab toh na-kabil-e-bardasht ho gayin hai.!
After much anticipation Don2 hit the screens last Friday, and instead getting a ripper, we,the audience, come out with a feeling of being ripped off.
Don2 screams of a wanna be action thriller, with glitter glamour and much more but how does it pan out ?
Read the full review here.
The award season for motion pictures are always fun, more so when you are witnessing Indian movie awards or Bollywood awards.
Recently the IIFA awards were aired and I must say my definition of what an award function should be ,changed quite a bit.Not to say this si the first time, it keeps changing every single year..Now compare these to the Oscars – some will say it is a no- contest and some will say to each his own.
So if you want to know what the Bollywood words actually mean read on here.
Who’s watching, who’s performing? Who’s watching what happens to all those participants once the hoopla is over?
Who cares what happens to their everyday lives? Read a small article on a kids reality TV show. Some tough questions
asked and some tough realities uncovered.
Read all about it here.