This week was a tale of two women with extreme ironic destinies.Aruna Shanbaug dies after being kept in a coma for 42 years and a Braveheart girl ,all of 17, scores 84% in her Higher secondary exams, in spite of massive odds stacked against her.
Read the full article here
When someone you know says “I have the best deal in the world” – what is your reaction?How many times have you heard this at a social gathering or at work or even at school ? And if you quietly shrug and smile. There is a problem. Has it occurred to you that the world might think of you as a LOSER ?
Read full article here.
This is a detailed review on the road to Pondicherry from Bangalore and the Hotel stay.This should give you a fair perspective on what to do, and what to avoid.This is more helpful for those travelling from Bangalore to Pondicherry
In yet another blow to Bangalore night life,the authorities have declared music to be shut down in pubs by 10PM.
Here are some suggestions for the future :
- Bring back prohibition ! No Alcohol no Crime. Right?
- No one should work beyond sunset or say 6PM. It increases “nefariousness”
- Women should rather be in the kitchen. Afterall cooking is their forte isn’t it?
- Cancel all night shows in movie theaters. Or switch on lights in the movie hall.
- Enforce curfew after 10PM. Why go out in the night at all eh?
- No classical concerts in the night either. Zakir Hussain needs to sleep by 10PM as well.
- No movie shooting after dark. Who wants to see dark movies anyways.?
- Shut airports.(Music plays there too) Night flights are bad for the health.
- Shut hospitals by 9PM. Doctors,of all people, certainly need this welcome break.
- Shut cable TV after 10PM. Who wants to watch MTV after 10PM anyways?
There is a problem and there is a solution. Please Reblog/retweet, re whatever to get this solution to the concerned people. Who know we might see a change in their stand?