Its Friday night , raining and cold outside, you are snuggled up inside the bed watching your favorite tele serial :Chota Bheem. Or its a lazy Sunday afternoon and you are watching POGO, and if that’s not enough you have Doremon slated for Sunday night prime time.! Now before you think I’ve gone cuckoo, this is what could become a reality if the censorship authorities have their way. No place or space for good classy mature adult content. Because they believe ,you just cant handle it.
Read the full article here
In yet another blow to Bangalore night life,the authorities have declared music to be shut down in pubs by 10PM.
Here are some suggestions for the future :
- Bring back prohibition ! No Alcohol no Crime. Right?
- No one should work beyond sunset or say 6PM. It increases “nefariousness”
- Women should rather be in the kitchen. Afterall cooking is their forte isn’t it?
- Cancel all night shows in movie theaters. Or switch on lights in the movie hall.
- Enforce curfew after 10PM. Why go out in the night at all eh?
- No classical concerts in the night either. Zakir Hussain needs to sleep by 10PM as well.
- No movie shooting after dark. Who wants to see dark movies anyways.?
- Shut airports.(Music plays there too) Night flights are bad for the health.
- Shut hospitals by 9PM. Doctors,of all people, certainly need this welcome break.
- Shut cable TV after 10PM. Who wants to watch MTV after 10PM anyways?
There is a problem and there is a solution. Please Reblog/retweet, re whatever to get this solution to the concerned people. Who know we might see a change in their stand?
Self explanatory title. This article gives you an idea on what to expect while driving in India.This will make you more aware of the traffic culture.IT will better equip you to understand the not so subtle nuances for driving in India.Having said that, it is also a guide to make you realise how difficult it is to manage such a huge volume and how in spite of the logjam, the country still keeps pace with time.
Drive in here
Where there are people,there will be conflict.Most common at workplace. Yet workplace is also the place where you learn the best lessons in compromise,maturity and balance. How many times have you stood your ground and made your point forcefuly?How many times have you got into an argument and nothing really came out of it? How many times have you snapped at the slightest provocation ? These situations are here to stay,and will be there with you for the rest of your work life.So its best you know how to handle it.
Read about it here.