Where in the world can you honk away without being interrupted? Watch a movie while talking on the phone ?Urinate under the skies and defecate in any corner of the city? Where in the world will you never miss a flight ?You can always shove your way through and noone will seem to mind.
Here’s a cynical ,and incomplete guide to civic sense in India.
Read the full article here
This is a detailed review on the road to Pondicherry from Bangalore and the Hotel stay.This should give you a fair perspective on what to do, and what to avoid.This is more helpful for those travelling from Bangalore to Pondicherry
In yet another blow to Bangalore night life,the authorities have declared music to be shut down in pubs by 10PM.
Here are some suggestions for the future :
- Bring back prohibition ! No Alcohol no Crime. Right?
- No one should work beyond sunset or say 6PM. It increases “nefariousness”
- Women should rather be in the kitchen. Afterall cooking is their forte isn’t it?
- Cancel all night shows in movie theaters. Or switch on lights in the movie hall.
- Enforce curfew after 10PM. Why go out in the night at all eh?
- No classical concerts in the night either. Zakir Hussain needs to sleep by 10PM as well.
- No movie shooting after dark. Who wants to see dark movies anyways.?
- Shut airports.(Music plays there too) Night flights are bad for the health.
- Shut hospitals by 9PM. Doctors,of all people, certainly need this welcome break.
- Shut cable TV after 10PM. Who wants to watch MTV after 10PM anyways?
There is a problem and there is a solution. Please Reblog/retweet, re whatever to get this solution to the concerned people. Who know we might see a change in their stand?