In yet another blow to Bangalore night life,the authorities have declared music to be shut down in pubs by 10PM.
Here are some suggestions for the future :
- Bring back prohibition ! No Alcohol no Crime. Right?
- No one should work beyond sunset or say 6PM. It increases “nefariousness”
- Women should rather be in the kitchen. Afterall cooking is their forte isn’t it?
- Cancel all night shows in movie theaters. Or switch on lights in the movie hall.
- Enforce curfew after 10PM. Why go out in the night at all eh?
- No classical concerts in the night either. Zakir Hussain needs to sleep by 10PM as well.
- No movie shooting after dark. Who wants to see dark movies anyways.?
- Shut airports.(Music plays there too) Night flights are bad for the health.
- Shut hospitals by 9PM. Doctors,of all people, certainly need this welcome break.
- Shut cable TV after 10PM. Who wants to watch MTV after 10PM anyways?
There is a problem and there is a solution. Please Reblog/retweet, re whatever to get this solution to the concerned people. Who know we might see a change in their stand?